Updates Coming Soon...

Figured it's been a while since I have posted on here. It's time for an update. To more properly reflect in the current season I have also taken in upon myself to change the header of this blog to something a little more frosty!

I have a new camera on the way, a Canon Rebel T2I, as well as a new lens (Canon that is excellent in low-light. Plus, the sun is coming back. All of these things will likely end in a barrage of new photos and more than likely, videos.

Until then, here is a photo of what it likely looks like out on the Dempster right now. It's the same photo as used to construct my new header. It was taken a while ago in the fall when a big snowstorm hit the mountains near the Yukon border.

The State of This Sign is Startlingly Appropriate

Comments

Popular Posts